The ECC Future Leaders Program is a vibrant network of emerging professionals that supports the ECC's mission to promote thought leadership through fresh perspectives. By developing new ideas and giving visibility to bright leaders, this program energizes participation in the industry and encourages growth and innovation.
Future Leaders will have the unique opportunity to network with industry leaders, collaborate with peers in the ECC community, and participate in the Annual ECC Conference. Tomorrow's game-changing executives are today's Future Leaders, and this program provides the connections and exposure needed to take that next step.
The ECC Future Leaders program:
- Promotes new talent and unique perspectives through networking
- Supports development and increases diversity of the ECC community
- Furthers careers within the engineering and construction contracting industry
- Collaborates with the ECC Board to produce content for the Annual ECC Conference
Future Leader Benefits
By being a Future Leader and participating in the ECC Conference, team members will benefit on a personal and professional level. Membership provides access to key industry leaders allowing for mentoring opportunities and thought leadership discussion.
Being a member also provides avenues for personal and professional growth by participating in the conference by means of:
- Presenting / discussing "hot" industry topics to key industry leaders
- Development of high powered presentations
- Exposure to higher learning of various industry topics, etc.
- Allows for networking with peer emerging leaders as well as the established industry leaders
Schedule of Events
August 2016 – Individual teams work on activities supporting their contribution to the Future Leader Mid-year Meeting and the ECC Annual Conference. Also, periodic evening networking opportunities with other Future Leaders and ECC Board members may be planned during this period in Houston, Texas.
September 6 - 10, 2016 – 48th Annual ECC Conference, JW Marriott Desert Springs, Palm Desert, California
Future Leaders: Conference Schedule of Events
Exclusively for Future Leaders and invited guests
Tuesday, September 5 – Future Leaders Cocktail Reception with ECC Board Members, Executive Advisory Committee Members and Conference Guest Speakers
Wednesday, September 6 – Future Leaders Pre-Conference Working Session – Special working session planned by and for the benefit of the Future Leaders Program participants – exclusively for Future Leaders
Thursday and Friday, September 7-8 – Participation in the ECC Conference with special focus on Future Leaders-led Conference forums when they occur